Why choose the Severne Convert when you start windsurfing?
You are a beginner in windsurfing, and it is time to buy your first sail. But it's not easy to find your way through all the brands on the market.
So how do you choose the right sail, the one that will allow you to progress easily, will forgive mistakes and will be strong enough to last over time. Here you are, making your first tacks, your feet are not yet in the water, and you need a forgiving sail.
Here are 5 good reasons to choose a Severne Convert :
- The Convert is incredibly easy to rig, requiring very little tension at the masthead to be set correctly. It is compatible with a wide range of masts, RDMs and SDMs. You will be on the water in less than 5 minutes.
- It is a super smooth sail, with its large dacron panel it handles chop and gusts very well. If you are looking for a forgiving sail, the Severne Convert is for you. It is fast and delivers consistent power.
- The Convert is easy to fly, no headaches, just glide along. It is the ideal sail for learning to sail with a harness and footstraps. With its narrow sheath, getting it out of the water will be a breeze whether it's with your watch or your first waterstarts.
- A quality construction combined with a light weight. Nothing is left to chance and the combination of dacron and X-Ply make it the strongest progression sail on the market. It is not for nothing that the best windsurfing clubs have chosen the Severne Convert.
- Finally, the price is very competitive and with its durable construction it will be easy to resell it after several seasons.
The Convert is a great source of power for the improving rider. If you are looking for an easy-to-use sail then go for it
If I were to start learning to windsurf again then I would look to one sail: the Severne Convert.''Clement Severne Expert and founder of Ocean Essentials